“LONG Feet to take, have LONG pasta to start your day – BakeSick”
First of all, sorry for missing a day updating my blog. Yesterday was my long day~ Long feet to take. LOL 😀
As always, I was waking up in the morning then going to check my storage. I found the rest of fettucini was still there, its package was overt. I merely planned to cook it instead of expired. Moreover, I’d had a long day. It suited eating Fettucini for my breakfast then. Hhaaa 😀
Took your pan, READY to cook!!
IDEA: TODAY AS PASTA
Basic Fettucini with Broccoli and Sausages
It’s a basic, simple, and won’t take your much time. In couple of minutes, ready to enjoy your pasta.
Yield: 2-3 bowls
- 1 cup broccoli
- 3 sausages
- 1 package fettucini (250 gr)
- 3 garlic (average size)
- 1 tbs thyme (add or less as you please)
- pinch of salt, black pepper (add or less as you please)
- 3-4 tbs Olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion
- water to cook pasta (about 5-7 cups)
- Boil water and add 1/2 tsp olive oil and pinch of salt. After boiling, put Fettucini in it. Cook it until al dente. Set aside. (To prevent more cooking process, you may mix it with some ice until cold)
- Heat olive oil on a pan, fry onion until quite dry. Add garlic then sausages. Mix a little bit with broccoli put in.
- Add salt and black pepper. Stir to blend them.
- Add the cooked Fettucini, then thyme. Cook and blend them well. DONE!
Such an easy pasta recipe, right? Hope you enjoy this, because I thought it resulted an amazing taste when I ate it. Hhe~
By the way, if you like, just put some cheese in it. Assure it’d tasted more delicious.