“Rushing in the morning? What’s your need to eat? – BakeSick”
My morning day is rushing. Hurry up to do driving practice with my cousin. It’s bad that I wake up late today 😦 Whereas I need to prepare my proper breakfast. What’s needed? What’s simple to make? Confused a little bit. Which one should I pick? That paratha (again) or this puff pastry? It was planned I’d made this for my breakfast. However, time run so fast. It’s 7.30!! God~ I have to do it really fast~ I’m thinking of cooking puff pastry would be take my time to much, since it must be putting in the oven. Then, I put paratha out of refrigerator and cook it inspired by the recipe I plan before.
IDEA: PUFF PASTRY-MY INSPIRATION
Folding Paratha with Protein-Salad
Suits to make in a rush! Really~
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 frozen parata
- 2 eggs
- 2 sheets cheese (may used mozarella cheese)
- 1 cup lettuce
- pinch of salt, black pepper, chilli powder (add or less as you please)
- pinch of oregano leaves
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Heat olive oil, put frozen paratha on it. Roast until brownish.
- Beat an egg on it. Cook them together. Then put a sheet of cheese on cooked egg. Cook well. Set aside.
- Prepare the salad: in a large bowl, mix together lettuce with salt, black pepper, chilli powder, and oregano leaves.
- Take 1 prepared paratha, put some salad in it. Fold it. DONE!
- Enjoy it with chili or tomato sauce.
EASY EASY EASY! Fast and rushing~ Importantly, never choke when eating this! LOL~