“What’s menu for today breakfast? – BAKEsick”
Hmm~ Let me check my refrigerator. I found the rest of Lince mushroom that I bought couple days a go. Firstly, I wanna make Tom Yum, kinda Thai Soup with a little bit sour flavor. But, my helper said that we didn’t have any leaves of lemon grass left :( Fine.. Then an idea came up in my head.
IDEA: LOVE OUR HEART
Oatmeal Soup with Lince Mushroom
Simple to make and fresh your morning. Care your heart!
Yield: 1-2 bowls
- 1 carrot (average size)
- 1/4 cup broccoli
- 1/4 cup Lince mushroom
- 1 garlic (about 1 tsp)
- 4 meatballs (small size)
- pinch of salt, pepper, chilli powder (as you please)
- 2 tbs Oyster sauce
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp onion
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbs oatmeal
- 2 tofus
- Heat 2 tbs olive oil on a pan, fry onion until quite dry. Add garlic then meatballs. Mix a little bit.
- Pour water in it. Add oyster sauce, salt, pepper, and chilli powder. Stir to blend them. Cook until boiling.
- Add Lince mushroom, broccoli, carrot, and tofus. Cook them well.
- Last, put oatmeal in it to be thicken. Stir well. DONE!
I like eating soup for my breakfast. Besides would freshen up my mood, it’s a light meal. Suits for you on diet.