“Have a QUALITY breakfast, for your QUALITY times of a day. – BAKEsick”
It’s Tuesday~ And it’s time to have a breakfast. I open my refrigerator, check what’s in it. Ah~ I find my parata bread in freezer. Okay, I decided to eat it. What should I do with this bread? Let me think~
IDEA: WHEN ASIA MEETS WESTERN
Since I just find Lince mushroom and sausages that I bought couple days a go stay still in my refrigerator, I grab it and cook it.
Easy Parata with Sausage and Lince Mushroom Recipe
It’s really easy and won’t take your time too much.
- 1 frozen parata
- 1 sausage
- 1/4 cup Lince mushroom
- 1 egg, beaten off
- 1/4 cup lettuce
- pinch of salt, pepper, chilli powder (as you please)
- pinch of oregano leaves
- 1 tsp English soy sauce
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs onion
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil on a pan, put frozen parata on it. Roast until brownish. Set aside.
- Prepare a beaten off egg on bowl. Mix with pinch of salt, pepper, chilli powder, and oregano leaves. Roast on a pan. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil, add onion, sausage, then Lince mushroom. Cook with 1 tsp English soy sauce, salt, pepper, and chilli powder until it’s done.
- Serve them on a big plate, order as you like. Enjoy with some chilli sauce.
I love cooking an easy breakfast, cause my stomach can’t wait any longer to get some meal. LOL~
ENJOY YOUR BREAKFAST :9