“Get a paratha and soup cream, you’ll get a warmth in the cold morning” – BakeSick
AGAIN! I’m going to post my breakfast meal. It was my Saturday breakfast in the cold weather. Brr~~ I needed something to warm me, then I remembered of instant cream soup that I had. Checking in storage, I found that!
Badly hungry now~ I’d made a super extra express for breakfast. Zuppa soup might be really great! Badly, I didn’t have any ready puff pastry to put on bowl. God safe me~ One paratha bread left. Haha~ I grabbed it, then made a meal in quick. Added some seasoning might be more tasty :9
IDEA: MORNING WARMTH
Zuppa Soup meets Paratha
Nice to try. Too easy to make. Delicious taste.
Yield: 3-4 servings
- 4 frozen parata
- 3 sausages
- 4 sheets cheese (may used mozarella cheese)
- 2 cups broccoli
- pinch of salt, black pepper, chilli powder (add or less as you please)
- pinch of oregano leaves
- 2 cups mushroom
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 package instant cream soup
- 750 ml water
- Heat olive oil, put frozen paratha on it. Roast until brownish. Then put a sheet of cheese on it, roast a while until melting. Set aside.
- Make the instant cream soup as its guide. Add onion, mushroom, broccoli, and sausages. Stir a little bit to cook them.
- Put some additional seasoning (salt, black pepper, chilli powder, and oregano leaves). Stir and cook well.
- Serve the cream soup in a bowl, place a paratha on its bowl. Ready to eat!
I added much chilli powder since I do love spicy flavor. It was tastier :9